As a team of developers, we are always happy to have our customers actively engaged in the development of Lodgify. Our aim is to solve all your key issues that are in line with our long term product vision.
These are the top three new features that we have added to Lodgify in the last few months based on your feedback:
Top 3 new features:
1. Customizable Autoresponders:
Autoresponders allow you to automatically send emails to your guests depending on a specific event that is triggered. For example, the event “Two days after renter departure” would automatically send out an email to your guest two days after their stay. This email could be a thank you email and a kind reminder to write a review about your rental property.
You can fully customize the text in several languages and dynamically add your property information via “”
2. Owner Login Area:
The Owner Login area allow you, as a vacation rental agency or property manager, to grant your Owners restricted access to your Lodgify account. This means that your Owners can add properties to your Lodgify website and edit property details and availabilities themselves.
3. Multiple Languages:
We have added Portuguese, Greek, Japanese, Russian and Turkish as supported languages. Further, Swedish, Croatian and Romanian are being implemented in January. So now you can translate your Lodgify Website into 10+ languages.
4. iCal import and export: This allows you to connect your availability calendars to listing sites like Flipkey or Airbnb via iCal.
5. Rental agreement: You can now add your rental agreement to your website and have renters accept the conditions prior to making a booking.
6. Simple Rates table display: You can now choose to display your rates in a table view instead of a graph view.
7. Web analytics: We have integrated with segment.io, which allows you to track and analyze your website performance using almost every third party analytics tool (e.g. kissmetrics, optimizely, hubspot, etc.)
8. System improvements: We improved the general speed of Lodgify and your website.
We will be explaining some of these features in much more detail in our next blog posts and are already working on new features and improvements – so stay tuned!