Do you love the vacation rental industry as much as we do and like writing about it?
If you’d like to share all your knowledge with our community, we’d love to publish your content on our blog! But to ensure we maintain the quality of our blog, all of the guest authors should meet the following requirements:
– You’re an active writer who is passionate about the vacation rental industry
– Your article has not been published on any other site and is useful for our community
– Evergreen content or articles of at least 1,200 words that will remain relevant 5 years from now
– Your content will be specifically addressed to vacation rental owners and property managers
If you meet those requirements and want to contribute to our vacation rental management blog, email us at press [@] lodgify.com with the following:
– Links to articles you’ve written for other websites
– 3 content ideas that are relevant to our target audience and industry
– A short description of yourself and picture you’d like to include as a guest author
– The link you want to include in the blog post; we will limit it to 1 follow link maximum to your blog, website or social account
Remember that our team has a final editorial call and may delete, rework or rewrite sections entirely. We may also update the article if it doesn’t bring us any results in time. Your article will be published with a proofread and revised version.
* we can’t post any form of content that links to our competitors and don’t offer compensation.
Ready to take more direct bookings?
No set up fees, no credit card details, no obligation. Try Lodgify free for 7 days.