How to use Booking.com Extranet
Booking.com Extranet is where homeowners listing their vacation rental can access and manage their account on the website. It is the online administrative dashboard for the property or properties advertised.
Once logged in, hosts have full access to all the information displayed on their property or properties’ listing. This includes rates, rooms, photos, descriptions of the rental, optional features (such as a garage, AC, etc) payment policies, guest reviews, and payments. In theory, hosts can manage everything related to their listing on Booking.com. Hosts can access their reservation system and availability calendar. The user can open and close the property at any time through the Booking.com Extranet.
In addition, homeowners have the option to create message templates and schedule automatic messages to send to guests. This allows hosts to simplify communication and share important information regarding their rental to future and potential guests.
On the Booking.com Extranet hosts have a record of past bookings and future reservations. They also have the option to improve their sales by analyzing the performance of their property or properties.
Booking.com Extranet login
To access the Booking.com Extranet, simply enter the username or email address registered to the account:
- Navigate to the Booking.com Extranet page
- Enter your username or email
- Enter password
How to create a Booking.com account
Homeowners who are new to Booking.com and would like to list their property on the site need to create an account. In order to do this, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Booking.com extranet
- Click on “Create your Account” at the top right-hand corner
- This will then redirect you to the registration page
- Enter your first and last name and email address
- Create a password and confirm your account through your email
How to add and manage accounts
Booking has simplified managing properties and listing by allowing multiple accounts. Owners can create additional accounts with individual access for all members of their team. Only the administrator is authorized to use this feature, as they will have been designated and identified by Booking.com as the owner to manage accounts.
The account administrator will have to follow the steps below:
- Log in the Booking.com Extranet and access “Account” at the top right of the screen
- Click on “Create and manage users” in the menu
- To add new users, click on “add user”
- To edit or remove users, click on “manage”
- A portal will appear in which the administrator can oversee all the users, including the last time they logged in and their account rights
Connecting to Booking.com Extranet from a new device
When connecting to Booking.com Extranet from a new device, the platform will ask to authenticate the user through codes. There are a few options to choose from:
- Call: the user will receive a 6-digit code by phone
- Text message: the user will receive a 6-digit code by text message
- Pulse verification code: hosts who have the Pulse app will be able to retrieve the PIN code
Once the code has been confirmed, the user can reconnect to Booking.com Extranet.
Booking.com Partner Help
The Booking.com partner help is a hub page where hosts can look for answers. There is a section where the user can see what other homeowners are asking, such as how to update rates and availability and how is the review score calculated. There is also an area for popular articles, which includes FAQ payments.
Users can browse help articles and find the relevant information they are searching for. The partner help page is divided into categories, in which the user easily locate what they need help with. For example, under the category “Guest Reviews,” homeowners can understand how guest reviews work and how they receive rewards per review. Under the “Legal & Security” category, users can get a better understanding of local laws.